Smirking in My Black Shades

My Photo
Chanelle
Keeping it simple. Finally legal. A lot of thoughts, and no time to keep them altogether.
View my complete profile

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

There's a Ribbon in the Sky ; for OUR LOVE .

On to better news, my Valentine's Day was perfect! Topped off with a night of celebration in Virginia Beach. Of course I had my little sugar plum fairy drop gum button honey with me, so I retired early. But she came with me every step of the way. :) Which is how it should be.

We will see where this thing goes. Considering I am already being swept off my feet, there is nowhere else to go but to the heavens up above. I don't believe in marriage, because I have seen too many around me crumble and be built on a bunch of lies. Who knows, another kid might be in store. I doubt it though, because I really am NOT trying to go through another c-section. It was the most terrible experience I have ever had to endure. Panic attack and all. But if I ever was to change my mind, we would be a complete family with matching last names. My little booger included. I don't want to get ahead of myself though, so I am going to take it day by day.

1 comments:

She. said...

Love it. Great post.

http://145thandchloe.blogspot.com/
I think you'll love it xoxo