Smirking in My Black Shades

My Photo
Chanelle
Keeping it simple. Finally legal. A lot of thoughts, and no time to keep them altogether.
View my complete profile

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stalkers

Omg I'm being stalked. Alert the police! She's mad reckless, running her mouth about things she doesn't even know about. Couldn't even possibly understand. I love when people try to come at me sideways, but yet can't even use proper punctuation, spelling, OR even grammar for that matter. HOT DAMN!

I'm so important that people feel the need to talk about me all on their blogs, when before some random over weight beluga whale kept bringing her up, I had stopped mentioning her back in October. Because we had a brief sexual encounter, I was not using my best judgment, and was letting my feelings get in the way of me being a parent. Then I smartened up, and stopped bringing up things that were irrelevant to me. I'm still confused as to why someone would put themselves in the middle of a situation that was trifling to begin with. And of course, who wouldn't believe the words of an over grown ape, when they hadn't heard both sides of the story? I'd be quick to judge too. So of course I can't fault her for being misled by the words of some crispy heathen. The funny thing is, when did I ever decide that I wanted to be her friend? I'm confused, because I never even gave her a second thought after I had decided to move on and progress with my life. That was the sole purpose for me moving to Virginia in the first place.

He acts as if I want him when I am perfectly content being with just myself and my mini-me. I just so happened to get lucky and meet someone who accepts my daughter as his own. I refuse to ever be with someone who I can not get along with, and I know that the feeling is mutual. So how am I wrong, when even when I was mad at the ape, I still reached out to him about MY daughter. Notice the emphasis on the MY. I can't stress that enough.I guess it's cool to get pregnant by someone, while you are letting other people tell you about how they would like to perform oral sex on you. Want to go there? Then turn around and self proclaim your love for God. But isn't God the one who said no sex and children before marriage? YIKES. What a pickle there.

Taking away from a child because you're mad at the mother. How many times did I reach out to that Resident Alien about her and got no response? And now he wants to talk about how he loves her. HA. Wrong. Even my father is there for his kids when he's mad at their mothers. Once rode a bike all the way to Bridgewater just to see his son for five minutes. Now that's what I call a father.

Stalk me some more. I'll update this regularly just for you ;-). I love you guys! Thank you and good night.

0 comments: