Smirking in My Black Shades

My Photo
Chanelle
Keeping it simple. Finally legal. A lot of thoughts, and no time to keep them altogether.
View my complete profile

Monday, February 14, 2011

Beautiful

with knowledge comes wisdom
and with age comes beauty; beauty from within
all things considered you are beautiful inside and out
wit beyond measure
a heart that lies just beyond my reach
a soul once so pure has been tainted by me
your eyes sparkled; with a glow that shows youve been beautiful for years
your imagination is vivid and runs wild and free
you seek only happiness and pleasure
I hope not to get in the way of your journey
but instead to join you in your quest to determine the true meaning
because of you I found love; and I am determined to keep it
so long as you let me; a little piece of your heart is all I ask for
so instead of being ugly, I can be beautiful too.

0 comments: